This past weekend, Ry and I headed up to Montreal in celebration of my birthday. I had been there twice before, but was especially excited for this trip because we were going for the Mural Festival.. woo! Now, if you’ve read my last post, I did say I would share my mini guide with y’all.. but the truth is we kinda winged most of the trip and we had a blast! So instead I’ll share some of my fave pics and make a list of things we did! Woo! 🤟🏼
WHERE WE WENT:
- Old Montreal- great place to walk around, ride your bike (by the water), go into galleries and shops.. or just grab a bite!
- Mural Festival– lots of vendors, pop ups, food, performances, live art, galleries, stores.
- St Joseph’s Oratory– perfect place to catch the sunset!
- Botanical Garden– the only experience we paid for, and it was well worth it!
WHAT WE ATE:
- St-Viateur Bagels
- Juliette & Chocolat (right pic)
- Arepera (left pic)
- Coro Rico
- Pyrénées (middle pic)
*If you’d like to see more snaps from the mural festival, you can check out the Montreal highlight on my Instagram!—-> click here 🙂
What are some of your favorite spots in Montreal? Let me know in the comments.